The film bib, also known as a strike bib, is made from our standard film roll and has a thickness of 40 µm (0.04 mm). The item impresses with its low weight without having to compromise on tear resistance. It offers high color intensity in combination with a water-repellent, slightly glossy surface that is identical on the front and back. Generous openings on the sides and at the head provide high comfort, without having to consider clothing sizes or weather conditions. Consequently, the film bib is simply put on on-site. Ideal for both adults and children. We are happy to produce custom-made products according to your special measurements, colors, and finishes.
Custom-made products in special colors, sizes or quantities available on request.
All information about the product at a glance
- Name: Film Bib
- Application: for events, choreographies, decoration, and party
- Material: LDPE half-tube film 40 µm
- Handling: Large cut-out to pull over the head. Size and circumference do not matter
- Surface appearance: slightly glossy
- Weather resistance: water repellent
- Longevity: depending on weather use 1-2 years
- Durability: indoors, in dry storage 5-6 years
- Tear resistance: good properties, material tears with raw force
- Opacity: 90-95% light contours visible with direct application,
- Wind permeability: 0%
- Light transmission: low
- Fire safety class: flammable
We are here for you as an expert and advisor for your event. Benefit from our many years of experience as a partner of numerous events by well-known clubs. Trust in quality, innovation, and boundless possibilities.
Contact us. We are happy to help.
Phone: 06206 186 39 50
There are no reviews yet.