The Argentina foil rod is solid colored and has a thickness of 40 µ (0.040 mm). It stands out for its low weight without compromising on tear strength. It offers high color strength in combination with a water-repellent, slightly glossy surface that is identical on both the front and back. The format resembles an inflatable cylinder, and it is simply tied off with a knot at the end. A great, effective item that can create impact, especially with its height. We are happy to produce custom sizes, colors, and configurations in our own production.
Custom-made products in special colors, sizes or quantities available on request.
All Product Information at a Glance
- Name: Foil rods
- Use: for events, choreographies, decoration, and parties
- Material: LDPE half-tube film 40 µm
- Handling: Easy to inflate. A knot to fix the air
- Surface appearance: slightly glossy
- Weather resistance: water-repellent
- Longevity: in outdoor conditions (UV radiation and wind) approximately 1 to 2 months
- Durability: indoors for several years
- Opacity: 95-99%
- Wind permeability: 0%
- Light permeability: low
- Fire safety class: flammable
We are here for you as an expert and advisor for your event. Benefit from our many years of experience as a partner of numerous events by well-known clubs. Trust in quality, innovation, and boundless possibilities.
Contact us. We are happy to help.
Phone: 06206 186 39 50
There are no reviews yet.